CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Noah dancing

Noah loves dancing and it is so precious when I can get him to do it. I figured I'd post my first video on here. We were just getting him ready to get in the bathtub...we don't normally let him run around in just a diaper! (He also likes to play hide and seek in our closet!)Also figured I'd post one of the only pictures I got from our girl's weekend at the beach. It pretty much sums the whole trip up!



2 comments:

Jeremy and Jessica Bagge said...

SOOO cute! this can be one of those videos y'all play when he has girlfriends come over when he is a teenager!

Jenny said...

Ah, he is getting so big! I know I've only seen him the one time, but how cute! i bet your havin so much fun with him.