I just got back from a refreshing weekend at the beach with my two sisters and my mama. It was so fun! No kids, no men (although we love 'em)...just the gals. And lots of shopping! We stayed in Lincoln City, OR and arrived there around 10 pm Friday night. We lounged, and then Saturday we went to breakfast, then shopped all day at the Lincoln outlets. We all agreed that that is where we're going to do our Christmas shopping for this year. SUCH great deals! Then we enjoyed a delicious feast at Mo's, then off to the casino for a little gambling fun. (No luck, unfortunately). But we had fun. I was mostly glad to just get away and have time with my sisters and mom. We have never done this and it was my first time being away from Noah without Christian. I missed him, but it was a much needed mini vacation :)
It was also the first time I've been to the Oregon coast since I was 7 months pregnant with Noah--I was overdue!
Thanks mama for a wonderful girls weekend at the beach! I am looking forward to doing that again soon!
On Why I Left
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment