Well I just got back from a great overnight trip to Boise. We went down for a wedding that was beautiful, and I got to spend time with three of my closest friends. I went down about a month ago for a few days, and each time I go, I come back telling Christian I feel refreshed. It's the best word to describe it. It is such a blessing to have friends who genuinely care for you and also have a heart for Jesus. I love it! I miss you all! There was a little talk of moving back to the Boise area some day...not any time soon; after all, we JUST moved into our new home here. But I'm dreaming...and the thought of being closer to Godly women (with boys! :) ) is really exciting to me. We will be praying about our future plans!
Anyway, gals--thanks for the great time! Thanks for making time for me when I come into town. I cherish our friendships!
Love ya'll!
On Why I Left
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment