CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

A few weekends ago we did the pumpkin patch thing. It was a lot of fun to be able to have my sister Jessica here in town to come with us. Andi & Chris also came, along with Noah's cousin Max. We had a great time!
Last weekend my good friend Jen from college drove out from Idaho with her two boys, and we had a great time! Jen, if you're reading this--post your pics of our weekend together! (Since I didn't get a single picture). It was surreal at times to have so many little ones running around (4), but it was great to catch up with her and I felt special that she drove all that way (5 1/2 hours with two boys!) Thanks Jen! I am looking forward to driving out to Idaho in a few weeks to visit all my college friends. They really are the BEST. I remember that every time I am around them. Good friends, the ones who know you through all phases of life and all moods, and still love you, are hard to come by!

We are taking the kids to Disneyland in a few days, so I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post soon!!












0 comments: