CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

not much goin on'

Ahhh not much going on these days. I am 31 weeks tomorrow and was supposed to have an appointment today to check Brynnee's growth, but got cancelled. Somebody else had to go and have a baby so the doc wasn't available :( So--tomorrow it is! I will have the full ultrasound to see how she's doing. Last time they estimated she weighed 2.6 pounds, so hopefully she has grown!! I know I have. I've done a wonderful job putting on 10 pounds in the last month. I feel awesome about it. Christian thinks I can gain another 20 before she comes out--so I might just hold him to it. >:( At this point I've just decided to not worry about it. The motivation I feel to lose all this weight ALREADY makes me know that I WILL lose it. Weight Schmeight.

Anyway--just wanted to give an update. Noah is blossoming before our eyes. He is the most precious, beautiful little child. And he has such a kind little heart. The other night we had movie night with our little family, where he stays up way past his bedtime and sits in between daddy and I on the couch and munches popcorn. Like seriously, his eyes don't leave the TV and the popcorn is constantly being shoveled into his mouth. It's hilarious to watch. Anyway, so I had popped him his own little bowl of popcorn and several minutes after he had been eating it, he simply said, "Thank you for my popcorn mama". I am so amazed at the thoughtfulness of the child. Like really? I didn't even remind him to thank me.

On a totally different note, my favorite quote of the day, and possibly weeks, came from Christian today. He walked into the house (I was upstairs, he was down) and all he said was, "That garbage can smells like assholes." then walked back out. Didn't even wait for a response. The funniest part to me was that he thought it smelled like several assholes...plural. Not just one, but several. I've been chuckling to myself all day. :)

0 comments: