CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Almost 6 months!



(it's a virgin marg, people)
I can't believe how time is flying by! I'm almost 6 months pregnant. Amazing. It's getting hard to rock Noah at night. He doesn't need it; he goes to sleep on his own, but for me, it's our time together and I like snuggling with him. But my stomach is literally starting to get in the way of holding him. He has no place to be! :( How sad. I'm not ready to give that part of my day up!
We heard from Homes for Our Troops a few days ago; we had a conference call and got some really great news. Looks like they're planning (tentatively) for a build brigade the weekend of April 23. That's where they put the whole outside of the house up over the weekend. Then it will be weather-proof and they can finish the inside. We are looking at a completion date of June 29th. Baby Brynne should be here by then!! (by the way--can't decide how to spell her name--which looks better--Brynne Johanna Bagge or Brinn Johanna Bagge Not sure. Thoughts?)
That's pretty much it. Still really enjoying my job and we have some little trips here and there planned in the next few months, which is always fun. A trip to the beach in March and then a marriage retreat in April. I always like having things to look forward to :)
This pic is in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. I just got back last Saturday from an all girls trip to Mexico for 8 days. It was fun, but boy I could have done without all the drama that always comes with girls who are together longer than 8 hours. Like, really--do you really care if I go clubbing with you or not? Why can't I just stay back here and read or sleep, or do other things that pregnant people love to do?! I even sent out a disclaimer email beforehand, stating that I am not a drinker (duh, but especially now that I'm pregnant) and that I wouldn't be going to clubs, staying out late, etc. I paid good money for this vacation, and I was going to do what I wanted to do, dangit! I just didn't want people to think I "didn't like them" or whatever. But seriously, are there really pregos that go to clubs til 4 am?? Well, if there are, I'm not one of them.

Anyway, for the most part, it was a fun time and I enjoyed getting to know the different girls and spending time in the sun and pool. I even rented a wave runner (don't worry--it was safe, I didn't go too fast). And went whale watching, where I spent 3 of the 4 hours feeding the whales by leaning my pregnant body over the side of the teeny tiny raft and puking. And yes, half the blood vessels in my eyes DID pop. It was awesome. But thankfully, it IS true that once you get off the boat, you're completely fine. Just. Super. Tired.
Anyhow--so the next vacay I go on will be with my family. I missed them ;)
Below is a pic of a little private island my friend Amber and I took a boat to--gorgeous!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a fun vacation! I want to go there so bad. My only Mexico experience was a mission trip to Tijauana in highschool. Yeah, not exactly vacation destination! Glad you got to go. Oh, and if you're looking for peeps thoughts on the spelling, I like Brynne. It looks more feminine to me. Anyway, hope your pregnancy is goign well.