CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thomas the Train

We had a good time with Thomas the Train a few weekends ago. Noah loved all the different activities--the petting zoo, coloring, and lots and lots of trains to play with! Although he enjoyed the train ride, I don't think it was his favorite activity. He could sit and play with cars or trains for hours and hours. The kid LOVES them. Sir Toppam Hat, however, not so much. He was downright scared of him. But that's ok. He was freakishly disproportioned and creepy. We didn't go near him. Oh well.
It was a great day--blazing hot, but great. Good to get out, just the three of us, and do something in the sunshine!












2 comments:

joy said...

Where's that at? It looks so fun! I can't believe how much Noah looks like Christian! So Cute!
I can't wait to see your Thomas cake!

Jenny said...

He's just such a big boy now. I mean, he even looks that much older than when you were here. That Thomas the Train looks cool. Where'd you find that?