I have heard many people talk about how rude it is for a person to just randomly stop by, on a whim. I happen to love the random stop-by. Christian and I were just talking about it tonight. We tell everyone, "PLEASE! Stop BY! Any time! You don't have to call!" (Unless you're a JW) And we mean it! We love company, even if the house is a mess or if Noah is asleep. We didn't get any random visitors in Texas, and we wished we had! We were lonely! Now that we're in Oregon, we feel so blessed to have family literally 3 minutes away, and we are soaking it up! A random stop-by means someone was thinking of you and wanted to say hello (or it means you owe them money, or...whatever). Anyway, we like it! It is so nice to be doing absolutely nothing and have the doorbell ring. We get excited! Christian's parents stopped by today (randomly, unannounced) and we were so pleased. They were so worried they would be bothering us, but not so! We love company. I put a pot of coffee on and we talk. It's great! So, if you're ever in town--look us up and stop on by!
On Why I Left
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment